Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


Let me start by saying have a Healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And then I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have supported us. You truly have made 2010 a great year for us here at R.O., and we hope that 2011 is even better! We have many new and exciting designs and products that we are eagerly waiting to release in the new year - more on that later though... (early Janurary).

But for now, take some time to reflect on the events of 2010. Remember to always "Count your blessing, and not you cash." The words of William A. Ward best capture our hopes for the New Year:

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

Best Wishes from Random Objects

No comments:

Post a Comment